13 art Reviews with Responses

Cloudy Cloudy

This is just great. The spacey, tangerine atmosphere with such warm colors and layers... This goes incredibly well with my music, giving it an ethereal touch, like a subtle hint of peaceful isolation in a vast world made of sounds and feelings.
Bravo,

W0Z responds:

Thanks dude. :)

Just checked out your stuff (quite a lot of it, I reviewed a couple but I felt it somewhat pointless when I saw your huge archive) and it's funny because a lot of your stuff is the sort of music I listen to when I paint. I tend to alternate between electronic and soundtracks, anything which has a cinematic quality and doesn't have lyrics because it helps you kind of zone out into what you're painting.

I heard acid is also good for that but I'm a pussy. :(

NG CD T-Shirt (Rehashed) NG CD T-Shirt (Rehashed)

Awesome :D Congratz on winning

Troisnyx responds:

Thanks, KKS! xx

Illusion of color Illusion of color

Suggestivo :D Come lo hai realizzato?

terroristimusicali responds:

ho modificato una foto di uno specchio, cambiato i colori e aggiunto qualche effettoottico... molto particolare... quest'immagine è presente sul finale del video trough magic doors...

Stripes Stripes

Whoa...

A pencil? What the hell? This is too awesome to be all hand-drawn in monochrome! :D Seriously, I define my self as "good" at drawing but this is just stellar. All those shades, every tiny little detail, such expressiveness I'm sincerely impressed and amazed. What pencil types did you use? 2B's? HB's? I would be interested in knowing, because I'd like to train now.
Again, incredible job.

-Review Request Club-

1600 responds:

Thanks for the review! I used a 2H, 2B, and 6B and a little bit of mechanical pencil.

Jigglypuff Jigglypuff

Aww

I have visions of a house infested by Hello Kitty-like monsters, furniture of all kinds with various shades of pink, and now THIS glass-like Jigglypuff staring at you just below your monitor. O_O

What would you do? I would either: a) Purchase a shotgun and start shooting at anything in sight; b) Sell all that shocking pink-colored furniture to some Chibi/Anime freak; c) Screw up and rate this 10/10 and 5/5.

Whew, that was long. Hope you had a laugh =)

Asandir responds:

I indeed laughed, because your review was really funny, thanks for that.

Well, I would probably keep the pink stuff, just for fun :)

Chubby white seal Chubby white seal

Cute and minimalist

It's just cute, haha :D
Makes me think of those awesome cats on youtube, so you automatically won by cuteness overflow. My brain can't contain that much kawa-*cough* cute all at once. Although it's also very... Japanese culture influenced, huh?
Who cares, 10/10 and 5/5 ^^

Asandir responds:

Well, it is indeed influenced by japanese culture, yes.

Metal God Metal God

Great

Hey I like it! The Metal God's traits are easily recognizable, and your drawing style is great, as well as coloring/shading and everything.
Very nice tribute to a metal star, I digg this ;)

-Review Request Club-

MasterMerol responds:

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR REVIEW!

Pushead Tribute Pushead Tribute

Wow

Long live Metallica and Pushead, great piece of art there. ^^

(Ma sei italiano?! O.o)

Taiso responds:

nope...mexicano hehehe....io posso parlare di tutto un po' ... :D grazie!!

Japan # 2: Miyajima Torii Japan # 2: Miyajima Torii

Wow

Man, I love Japan, and I must absolutely love this painting.
Toriis sure got their own "aura", it's something that can't be explained with words, and you made the magic happen. A priceless fine piece of art and well of emotions.
Long live the Oriental beauty. 5 stars, 10/10, no regrets.

RPGsrok responds:

Glad you like it. I've still got lots more paintings with an oriental style and a few more straight from Japan to put up, so look out for em! Thanks for the critique.

ABOUT Page ABOUT Page

Lol

I guess each of us has some bits of madness in his/her life.
We're like living never-ending mazes, in which everyone shows different aspects of his personality.
But you know... these characters are great, though looking very basic and cartoon-network like. XD
I think that's what it makes them great nowadays.

Keep up the good job,

Tootmania responds:

I see insanity as more of a gift than a curse!
nless, you're, like, one of those crazy dudes locked up in an asylum, wrapped in a white jacket, and drooling non stop while talking to yourself...

Other wise it's not so bad!

And thanks for the compliments!