Commitment {BN} Commitment {BN}

Great

Down right threatening horn-o-rama soundscape. So dynamic, it surely fits any action or war-themed scene.
Great job,

BloodyN00b responds:

I'm afraid it's a bit too generic! =P
Thanks, man =)

That is life That is life

Nice

Not bad, even if it's pretty predictable, I find it enjoyable and effective, no matter how long is the track nor any other secondary aspects.

=|Not in the Future|= =|Not in the Future|=

Unique

It starts weird but it does grow on you after a while.
The 8bit-like brown noise in the background makes a nice spacey/cyberpunk atmosphere. I was surprised at the climax and the build-up around the third minute, where I also recognized a familiar preset. Bonus point for nostalgia, lol xD
Well done, mate

5kyLight responds:

Yeah, I really gotta quit using so many factory presets D:
Thanks for the review dude.

Chaos Mind [Kogasu] Chaos Mind [Kogasu]

Twisted

It's like, ordered chaos. It's got character and atmosphere, very twisted my bro ;D
Sounds almost like prog rock/metal, haha

Kogasu responds:

Yeah, I was listening to a lot of Dream Theater around the time I was writing this hehe... Well, thanks for the comment! :D

=|Dreams of Earth|= =|Dreams of Earth|=

Nice and clean

Though we use the same instruments, each has got his own distinctive style. While listening to this, I have a bit of nostalgia... especially thanks to those Malmstrom pads you used (long live "Ambient chord 2" XD).
Sounds like an experiment with space rock, or something.
Great job, bro ;D

Thank you!
And yeah, it's funny how our ambient creations are different but work well together. :P
Can't wait for that Apeiron remake.

Abridged Abridged

Great job

Ohh, I know that lead! This could fit in a space shooter videogame... it's frenetic, upbeat and "strange" in a good way.

Ain't much cliché either, but umm... what about the ambiance for our split? XD
There would be too much contrast between my ambient/orchestral style and your house/techno-like one. Unless you want it to sound diverse and vary... I'm not sure.

As a stand-alone track this really shines as a diamond atop a carbon hill, it's pretty dynamic, and I wouldn't be able to bring up such music from scratch even if we use the same software. In fact, I'm not able to make a proper review either, since I'm not used to such music.

Sorry for being a bitch,

5kyLight responds:

No, I'm not going to use this for collab, I just used part of a song that I *am* going to use in this one. That's all :D

Thanks for the review :D

Flight of Wild 2 Symphony Flight of Wild 2 Symphony

Nice job

It could well fit in a videogame or something. It has that "epic", adventurous feel to it... I can imagine myself being the protagonist and be all "I'm the hero, I'm gonna kick the villain's ass", you know... xD
Even though it's a bit repetitive, it serves well as a 2 minute piece, never failing to sound annoying even when looped.
Great work.

Hydrorchestral Scores Hydrorchestral Scores

Getting awesome

Names are just names, as sound is just sound.
Even though simple and stripped-down as it might sound, it is rich of ambiance. For the author, this is like an orchestra playing and training underwater. It does have an underwater feeling to it.

Dirtier Than Browser History Dirtier Than Browser History

Dirty

It's like sexual abuse on distortion, and trust me I've done much worse things than this. In comparison, this looks like the Mona Lisa, while some tests of mine look like Picasso or something.
This is great, harsh sounding as it's supposed to be, abrasive and... dirty XD

EricFreeman responds:

Yeah, I was trying to make it as filthy as possible. It's kind of the polar opposite of my song "Anti Dubstep", haha.

Thanks for listening and reviewing! :D

Anti Matter - The Shards Anti Matter - The Shards

Great

Such an underrated pearl. How the fuck did I miss it? I need to re-listen to more of your older creations, this is one of those stand-outs, a must-listen.
Perfect track.