Be a Supporter!

KKSlider60KKSlider60

Main News Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 124 Fans

Killer Escape Killer Escape

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 29, 2012

Good game, I cleared it in 31:37 without a walkthrough. :) Aside from the jump scare, which I find completely unnecessary in any occasion, this was a well executed thriller point and click with not overly difficult puzzles and an acceptable degree of exploration. Made you also wonder if the killer would come checking your cell and screw your game, but luckily it did not happen. XD

Bonus points for the notes scattered throughout the scenario, a pretty common way of delivering possible plots in this kind of games. I wonder how the previous prisoners managed to set the puzzles and clues for the player though, it seemed like they had a lot of time at their disposal before... well. Anyway, nice job!

Scraps Scraps

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 27, 2012

As soon as I got the final message I felt the urge to comment this experiment. This Flash is one that leaves mixed reactions among the people who stumbled across it. Let me explain why.

I think they fail to see this as a tech demo or simply an experiment, to begin with. It was meant to show what you can potentially do with this new software of yours, script-wise and graphically. It has no real story, safe for those few lines of dialogue that served as a pretext for adding slightly more depth to the ensemble. It brings no actual revolutionary gameplay of some sort, and it's a classic 2D platformer with an exploration edge. There's no music and there's only a background wind loop for enhancing the feeling of desolation and loneliness. All these elements just served the purpose of testing the above mentioned software.

We can only wait for you to submit a Flash that lives up to the intriguing atmospheres of your previous games, and in conclusion, this only shows a promising future. :)

Little Life Little Life

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 18, 2011

Well executed

There aren't quite a lot of self-motivating games around, and this was a cute and challenging platformer. Well done :)

5 Differences 5 Differences

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 26, 2011

Perfect

Games like these are perfect for nighttime and you're awake. This really makes you feel like you ain't wasting your time playing a stupid game, it's a full interactive art experience. Minimalist design and challenging stages, I got stuck several times especially on the bridge stage (Half-Life logo and Obey poster, for the win) without noticing the tiniest detail. By far the hardest chapter of the series, and excellent visuals as always.

-Review Request Club-

6 Differences 6 Differences

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 26, 2011

Astonishing

Absolutely loved the series. Beautiful imagery and photography, everything was almost surreal and dreamy, like a second reality close to our own. The choice of sounds and music was very appropriate, and even though I didn't like much NIN's "Ghost" albums, its usage here showed me another aspect of that music. I particularly loved the Deer man frame and the romantic ending. You simply managed to turn a boring concept into a stupendous art project. Vivid, seemingly clashing visuals, you almost don't even notice the transition of themes, and what possible meaning they hold - A journey of re-discover, the everyday aspects of our lives from the eyes of the heavy industries... The suburban realities, and finally, a sense of peace. I seriously look forward to a 7 Differences game, because so far, this series is a diamond in a carbon wasteland.

-Review Request Club-

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars April 26, 2011

Intriguing

I love experimental platformers such as this game. When videogames can be art, if you mix the right formula in its place where it should be since the beginning.

This is probably one of the best representations of a lifetime in the entire site... The linearity of the early days, the multiple paths of adolescence (where only one path is right), marriage, work, elderly life, until the end, surrounded by your dearest people mourning over you.

Now, onto the technical aspects, and most importantly why did I give a 9.
Minimalism is the key word here; it's not quite the same Flixel-made spam we have seen over the weeks. Gameplay is simple yet effective, and yes, it doesn't need to be complex ALTHOUGH - like someone said before me - there's still roam for improvement.
1) Starting from the music... hell, I'd compose something for you instead of just a simple piano loop. Even if it fits the mood and all, but it's just too simple.
2) Graphics, well... there are mixed opinions about this, and mine is... they could be improved just a bit. What about some more colors or better textures?
3) Instead of just a hop'n'bop game, gameplay could be a little more "deep". What about adding some more obstacles, or some other basic abilities? Technically, the game is just a well-made maze with just one path to follow. Try to add some "tweaks" next time ;)

This is a great concept, developed into a slightly flawed masterpiece.
Looking forward to play a sequel or similar game from you. Good job,

Fade Fade

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars January 10, 2011

Fun and addicting

Couldn't ask for more, actually. :D
Thanks for having me on your team, it was a great pleasure ^^
Good luck with future projects as well

frozencoin responds:

You music is awesome chiptune and i'm proud of using it in my game.

Eskimo River Rush Eskimo River Rush

Rated 4 / 5 stars January 7, 2011

Nice one

It's a good entry for that 72 hours challenge, I've seen worse. Arcade-ish, simple music and graphics, not ambitious, a fine stress reliever if you had a hard day. :)
Good job everyone hope you make more of these,

Insidia Insidia

Rated 4 / 5 stars January 4, 2011

Interesting

This totally reminds me of an open source game called Knytt Stories. It is exactly the same, maybe you were probably inspired by it.
For a flash game it's fairly short, and pretty minimalist in everything, ranging from graphics to music. I'll give it an 8 for its not-so-great uniqueness and for the lack of a real storyline and overall depth, though it is a valid Flash title.

Solipskier Solipskier

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 1, 2010

Speed Metal Ski

Anything with Joe Stump as BGM kicks ass. ;)