Bambee Bambee

It never gets old

Two years of watching this... No regrets. xD

RiseAndShine RiseAndShine

Well...

As a HL2 fan I must say... AWESOME!!

Koopa Assault Koopa Assault

Nice start

I don't like giving low scores for an actual average-to-decent movie. Sure has its pros and cons, like the lack of voice acting, replay button and preloader, but come on... the animation is fluid and characters are great. And there's PLENTY of different enemies, IMO.
Keep up the good work bro, hope you come back with a series ^^

The Llama Song The Llama Song

The ultimate brainwashing machine

I'll just say that this song got stuck in my head in an unrepairable way.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

I don't know but...

...I think it could have been better. Before a series gets too old or it's slowly decaying in terms of fun and entertainment, you better quit this and create a brand new one. Really, this video shows in my opinion that sequels are a waste of time, and they lack the creativity of the original creations.
Change, buddy. You did awesome (no pun intended, lol) videos, but now I think you should invent something completely new. That said, I hope you continue to make great videos ;)

Smile! Smile!

Smile!

This is one of those movies in which everyone's got a different opinion and view about it. So here's my interpretation:

- I think the "victim" represents someone who acted like a black sheep in a group of people, precisely, one who doesn't follow others' fashions and thinks with his own mind;

- The "judges" may represent the faces of an extremely hypocrite society, that first welcomes you with a wide smile and then stabs you in the back. Do what I say, or you'll suffer the consequences - that's basically the big deal. And the protagonist, while struggling to surrender to the "system", ultimately payed the price of being free, by the hand of a sadistic and cold high-ranking puppet.

- After the murder, everything's back to normal, nothing happened at all. The ending may simply represent the triumph of hypocrisy over the righteous ones, or the end of all hopes. Dictatorship in its best form?

I smiled with disgust, thinking that maybe in our planet such things exist and happen for real, in any moment, elsewhere.
In conclusion, excellent movie, very deep and thought-provoking.
KKS

The Crap Of Death. The Crap Of Death.

Nasty

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, shit to shit.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I have no sarcastic comment to think of, so here is a meaningless response.

Katan Katan

Excellent

I liked the music. Very fitting, indeed. :)
10/10 and 5/5
KKS

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Spectacular

Animation is an art, and you sir, are its God.

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Great