Be a Supporter!

Main News Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 124 Fans

All 25 art Reviews

bpremo_art-critique-comics_small Art Critique Comics

Rated 5 / 5 stars Oct 9, 2012

Welcome to the club, son. Enjoy your stay in Scrappyland. :)

splosh999_light-rays_small Light Rays

Rated 5 / 5 stars Oct 1, 2012

You never fail to amaze me :D Every time I see a new drawing in my personal news it's like a new shard of dream being opened just for us lucky witnesses of this amazing fictional reality of yours.

mrwarrenlo_cloudy_small Cloudy

Rated 5 / 5 stars Sep 6, 2012

This is just great. The spacey, tangerine atmosphere with such warm colors and layers... This goes incredibly well with my music, giving it an ethereal touch, like a subtle hint of peaceful isolation in a vast world made of sounds and feelings.
Bravo,

MrWarrenLO responds:

Thanks dude. :)

Just checked out your stuff (quite a lot of it, I reviewed a couple but I felt it somewhat pointless when I saw your huge archive) and it's funny because a lot of your stuff is the sort of music I listen to when I paint. I tend to alternate between electronic and soundtracks, anything which has a cinematic quality and doesn't have lyrics because it helps you kind of zone out into what you're painting.

I heard acid is also good for that but I'm a pussy. :(

troisnyxetienne_ng-cd-t-shirt-rehashed_small NG CD T-Shirt (Rehashed)

Rated 5 / 5 stars Jul 25, 2012

Awesome :D Congratz on winning

Troisnyx responds:

Thanks, KKS! xx

terroristimusicali_coscienza_small Coscienza

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 25, 2012

Sembrano immagini riflesse in un fondo di bicchiere e poi distorte :3 Potrebbe simboleggiare il turbinìo della mente, sempre in attività e con nuove idee, pensieri...
Hai ascoltato la mia ultima traccia? ^^

terroristimusicali_illusion-of-color_small Illusion of color

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 14, 2012

Suggestivo :D Come lo hai realizzato?

terroristimusicali responds:

ho modificato una foto di uno specchio, cambiato i colori e aggiunto qualche effettoottico... molto particolare... quest'immagine è presente sul finale del video trough magic doors...

chaoremix_aelita-stones_small Aelita Stones

Rated 5 / 5 stars Apr 12, 2012

I find it interesting and a bit refreshing compared to the usual Art submitted recently. Minimalist approach, I'd say, to coloring, shapes and stance alike. I don't know Code Lyoko but I trust it would be very similar to the original, your style is pretty neat and you should definitely continue producing images like this. What leaves me a bit unsure are her hands, which I find a bit smaller than the rest of her body. Other than that it's just a minor detail, and I think overall is a very good drawing. :)

johnnyutah_ng-staff-gayparty_small NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Rated 5 / 5 stars Feb 8, 2012

Like a Newgrounds-themed Team Fortress 2 XD
Diggin' it

1600_stripes Stripes

Rated 5 / 5 stars Jul 16, 2011

Whoa...

A pencil? What the hell? This is too awesome to be all hand-drawn in monochrome! :D Seriously, I define my self as "good" at drawing but this is just stellar. All those shades, every tiny little detail, such expressiveness I'm sincerely impressed and amazed. What pencil types did you use? 2B's? HB's? I would be interested in knowing, because I'd like to train now.
Again, incredible job.

-Review Request Club-

1600 responds:

Thanks for the review! I used a 2H, 2B, and 6B and a little bit of mechanical pencil.

asandir_jigglypuff Jigglypuff

Rated 5 / 5 stars Jun 25, 2011

Aww

I have visions of a house infested by Hello Kitty-like monsters, furniture of all kinds with various shades of pink, and now THIS glass-like Jigglypuff staring at you just below your monitor. O_O

What would you do? I would either: a) Purchase a shotgun and start shooting at anything in sight; b) Sell all that shocking pink-colored furniture to some Chibi/Anime freak; c) Screw up and rate this 10/10 and 5/5.

Whew, that was long. Hope you had a laugh =)

Asandir responds:

I indeed laughed, because your review was really funny, thanks for that.

Well, I would probably keep the pink stuff, just for fun :)