All 25 art Reviews

Art Critique Comics Art Critique Comics

Welcome to the club, son. Enjoy your stay in Scrappyland. :)

Light Rays Light Rays

You never fail to amaze me :D Every time I see a new drawing in my personal news it's like a new shard of dream being opened just for us lucky witnesses of this amazing fictional reality of yours.

Cloudy Cloudy

This is just great. The spacey, tangerine atmosphere with such warm colors and layers... This goes incredibly well with my music, giving it an ethereal touch, like a subtle hint of peaceful isolation in a vast world made of sounds and feelings.
Bravo,

W0Z responds:

Thanks dude. :)

Just checked out your stuff (quite a lot of it, I reviewed a couple but I felt it somewhat pointless when I saw your huge archive) and it's funny because a lot of your stuff is the sort of music I listen to when I paint. I tend to alternate between electronic and soundtracks, anything which has a cinematic quality and doesn't have lyrics because it helps you kind of zone out into what you're painting.

I heard acid is also good for that but I'm a pussy. :(

NG CD T-Shirt (Rehashed) NG CD T-Shirt (Rehashed)

Awesome :D Congratz on winning

Troisnyx responds:

Thanks, KKS! xx

Coscienza Coscienza

Sembrano immagini riflesse in un fondo di bicchiere e poi distorte :3 Potrebbe simboleggiare il turbinìo della mente, sempre in attività e con nuove idee, pensieri...
Hai ascoltato la mia ultima traccia? ^^
KKS

Illusion of color Illusion of color

Suggestivo :D Come lo hai realizzato?

terroristimusicali responds:

ho modificato una foto di uno specchio, cambiato i colori e aggiunto qualche effettoottico... molto particolare... quest'immagine è presente sul finale del video trough magic doors...

Aelita Stones Aelita Stones

I find it interesting and a bit refreshing compared to the usual Art submitted recently. Minimalist approach, I'd say, to coloring, shapes and stance alike. I don't know Code Lyoko but I trust it would be very similar to the original, your style is pretty neat and you should definitely continue producing images like this. What leaves me a bit unsure are her hands, which I find a bit smaller than the rest of her body. Other than that it's just a minor detail, and I think overall is a very good drawing. :)

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Like a Newgrounds-themed Team Fortress 2 XD
Diggin' it

Stripes Stripes

Whoa...

A pencil? What the hell? This is too awesome to be all hand-drawn in monochrome! :D Seriously, I define my self as "good" at drawing but this is just stellar. All those shades, every tiny little detail, such expressiveness I'm sincerely impressed and amazed. What pencil types did you use? 2B's? HB's? I would be interested in knowing, because I'd like to train now.
Again, incredible job.

-Review Request Club-

1600 responds:

Thanks for the review! I used a 2H, 2B, and 6B and a little bit of mechanical pencil.

Jigglypuff Jigglypuff

Aww

I have visions of a house infested by Hello Kitty-like monsters, furniture of all kinds with various shades of pink, and now THIS glass-like Jigglypuff staring at you just below your monitor. O_O

What would you do? I would either: a) Purchase a shotgun and start shooting at anything in sight; b) Sell all that shocking pink-colored furniture to some Chibi/Anime freak; c) Screw up and rate this 10/10 and 5/5.

Whew, that was long. Hope you had a laugh =)

Asandir responds:

I indeed laughed, because your review was really funny, thanks for that.

Well, I would probably keep the pink stuff, just for fun :)